We at Ocean Housing recognise from our discussions with customers that energy bills can be a significant household cost. To help customers reduce their bills we have worked with other landlords locally and with award winning OVO Energy to develop EnergySW, a new offering that could be cheaper for you and many of our customers.
EnergySW is a new energy brand, which has been designed with the aim of offering no-nonsense, competitively priced tariffs with excellent customer care for households in the South West of England.
If you pay for your bills monthly or by pre-payment meter, EnergySW could save you money.
You can get more information, a quote or switch by ringing EnergySW’s free phone line, or on the internet:
0800 408 6716 (pay monthly)
0800 408 6720 (pre-payment)
You don’t need to have a recent bill to hand but if you do you’ll get a more accurate quote. Why not see if EnergySW can save you money? We can’t guarantee that everyone will be able to save, but you can compare EnergySW and other tariffs available to you by using a price comparison website.
• Competitive prices – even if you don’t have access to the internet
• Residents on pay monthly meters have so far saved an average of £169 [¹] by switching
• Pre-payment customers are also saving an average of £54 [²] per year
• Hassle free switching – it only takes a few minutes to get a quote and switch
• Award winning customer service from the OVO Energy team
• No tie in to any contract [³]
• A free home energy display and Smart meter for all PAYG customers
• Income generated through EnergySW will be used to help more residents save on their energy bills
[¹] £169 is the average saving of dual-fuel customers who pay monthly that have actually switched to EnergySW between 01/12/15 and 31/12/15; individual savings
will vary according to current supplier, location, consumption and EnergySW tariff options.
[²] £54 is the average saving of dual-fuel customers on the PAYG tariff that have actually switched to EnergySW between 01/12/15 and 31/12/15; individual savings
will vary according to current supplier, location, consumption and EnergySW tariff option
[³] Exit fees are not payable when you leave EnergySW, but you may be charged a fee to switch between EnergySW tariffs if within your fixed term contract