Ocean will carry out ‘Emergency Repairs’ as soon as possible and within 24 hours.
During Office Hours – Monday to Friday – 8.30am to 5.00pm.
After 5pm at weekends and Bank Holidays you will be transferred to our Out of Hours Service provider.
Emergency Repairs and ‘Make Safe’ Checklist
Is there a risk to your security, health or safety?
Is there serious structural damage to your property?
- Total loss of electrical power or water supply, not due to a general failure such as a power cut or burst main
- Unsafe power or lighting socket or electrical fitting
- Total or partial loss of gas supply.If you smell gas or suspect a gas leak, call Wales & West on 0800 111 999 immediately.
- Blocked flue to open fire or boiler
- Total loss of space or water heating between 1st November and 30th April
- Blocked or leaking foul drain
- Blocked toilet where there is only one in your home
- Leaks from water or heating pipes, tank or system
- Broken outside window, door or lock which leaves your home insecure
*broken glass will be made secure but not necessarily replaced.
- Storm, accident or flood damage to the structure
If you use this service to try and get a non-emergency repair done quickly, there may be a charge for improper use of this service.
In an emergency situation out of normal working hours, it is likely a ‘make safe’ solution will be provided, requiring a follow up appointment to complete remedial work.
If you need a locksmith, you could try a mobile key cutting service such as:
A Locksmith – 01726 71988
PLEASE KEEP IT FOR GENUINE EMERGENCIES ONLY.