Value for Money is about providing the quality services you want at the best price possible. We have had a Value for Money Strategy for many years that has helped us to offer better services and save money. To improve this process we want more involvement from residents.
- make the quality of our services to you a priority
- ensure residents will directly influence decisions
- keep service charges as low as possible
- where there is a business need and local support we will work with you to ensure services meet local wishes
- publish annually our targets for achieving value for money and how we perform
- consider the local economy and environment in our decisions
Monitoring our performance
- we will provide quarterly reports to the Tenants and Residents Panel and the Ocean Board, comparing our services and costs to similar organisations.