The programme takes place over the 6 weeks August holiday period. This year it’s coming to Newquay and we are starting to take bookings now!
You can book your place online via the Events Calendar or contact the Resident Involvement.
As part of the scheme, juniors learn about:
- their community and community values
- what to do in an emergency
- how to recognise and report problems to the right people
- the importance of recycling
- looking after their environment
- boosting community spirit.
From beach safety, body boarding, to firefighting simulation, our programme focuses on community values, making friends and FUN!
For further information on upcoming programmes, why not visit the Events Calendar page, which holds all the dates and times for upcoming programmes or contact the Tenant Involvement team
Tel 01726 874450
Send an Email