More information about Ocean Extra
Ocean Extra offers peace of mind and a range of additional services to fit your or your loved ones needs.
What can Ocean Extra offer?
We can provide you with a service to help you manage your day to day paperwork, personal and household matters.
Our Services includes:
• Our Lifeline Service provides you with peace of mind that you can call for help if you ever need it. Our service is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and all 365 days of the year.
• Advocacy or speaking on your behalf
• Reading and dealing with post/posting letters
• Benefits and Pensions advice
• Getting online – ‘Silver Surfing’
• Signposting/putting you in touch with people that can help
• Assisting with basic household tasks
• Fire Prevention advice
• Occasional non-food local shopping
• Tenancy advice
• Assistance with pet care arrangements
• Working with your carers
• Hobbies and interests
• Social activities
• Help with appointments such as GP, chiropody, hair etc.
• Help with prescriptions
• Help with travel arrangements
• Home from hospital service
• Help with staying healthy
• If you need anything else, just talk to us. We may be able to help. It’s a flexible service – use long term or just for a week – it’s up to you!
If you would like more information please check out the drop downs below.