This is a contemporary two bedroom, first floor apartment, in an established residential area of St Austell town centre. The property benefits from a south facing balcony and the shared facilities include a roof top garden.
There is a secure entry system to the block and undercover parking available for one vehicle.
The well maintained hallway leads through to an open plan living, dining and kitchen which had been finished in neutral tones. The kitchen is fitted with modern floor and wall units finished in a light colour with a wood effect worktop. It is fitted with an integral oven, hob and extractor fan and includes a dining space. The lounge features double patio doors onto the balcony area.
Further accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms, master en suite, and a family bathroom finished in a modern white suite with a shower over bath and glass shower screen.
The flat is decorated in neutral colours and carpeted throughout.
2 Double Bedrooms, master with en-suite
Voice entry door system
Secure electronic access – building entrance
Shared facilities include:-
Below ground secure parking (One space)
Roof top garden
The Property is located in St Austell town centre. Convenient for the shops and public transport. The train station is a short walk away.
Affordable – Shared Ownership
You can scale your portion of the purchase to suit your budget and rent the remaining share.
The minimum percentage share prices will be discussed individually, following an affordability assessment – if eligible for a property.
Rent calculated on % share – £/per calendar month
“Local Connection” means a connection with the Town or County as appropriate and demonstrated by that person or a member of their Household to the reasonable satisfaction of the Council:
- Being permanently resident therein for a continuous period of at least twelve (12) months immediately prior to Advertising; or
- Being formerly resident therein for a continuous period of five (5) years; or
- Having his or her place of permanent work (normally regarded as sixteen (16) hours or more a week and not including seasonal employment) therein immediately prior to advertising.
- Having a connection through a close family member (normally mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter) where the family member is currently resident therein and has been so for a continuous period of at least five (5) years immediately prior to advertising.
- Being in such other special circumstances which The Council considers requires the applicant to reside therein as appropriate and which is consistent with The Council’s Home Choice policy as amended from time to time.
Town means the Town of St Austell, County means the County of Cornwall.
Register your interest