From time to time, we receive complaints about land not being maintained.
We do our utmost to maintain Ocean owned land and often find that complaints regarding poor maintenance relate to land owned by Cornwall Council.
In this ‘quick glance guide’ we’ve given a snapshot on what you can expect from us. Click here to read more detailed specifications.
Garage, car parks, drying areas and pathways
Areas to be weeded and treated to prevent weeds and reduce moss growth
- Where possible collect fallen leaves and litter removed from site at each visit
- Path edges to be defined where possible
- Maintained to minimise weeds
- Shrubbery pruned twice per year
- Fortnightly grass cuts for as long as the growing season lasts
- Grassed areas litter-picked before cutting, if required
- Formal hedges cut once a year with face and top even and level
- Informal Cornish hedges cut after wild flowers have seeded
- Trees regularly inspected for signs of damage or infestation
- Fallen trees removed from site and ad-hoc tree maintenance undertaken
- Inspected weekly for signs of wear and tear or damage
- Equipment repaired as and when required
We want to know if you’re not happy with the Grounds Maintenance Service you receive.
Become a regular Grounds Maintenance Tenant Monitor and we’ll give you a £10 shopping voucher for every 6 monthly forms completed and returned.
Simply call our Tenant Involvement Team for more information: