We understand that managing your tenancy and ensuring your financial stability are important to you. That’s why we have a dedicated Financial Inclusion team who are ready to provide support and guidance. Meet our friendly advisors, Louise and Annie who are here to assist you in maintaining your tenancy and ultimately improving your overall well-being.
- Navigate the benefits welfare system to maximise your income
- Reducing household bills
- Budgeting advice and debt advice
- Health and well-being
- Grants and funding options
- Saving money
To book an appointment with the Financial Inclusion team contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01726 874450 and we will set up a time that is convenient for you. Thousands of people are missing out on benefits they’re entitled to. You can check you are getting all the support you are entitled to by an independent, free and anonymous benefits calculator by visiting www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators
This will give you an estimate of:
- The benefits you could get
- How much your benefit payments could be
- How your benefits will be affected if you start working or increase your hours
- How your benefits will be affected if your circumstances change for example if another adult moves into your
Council Support Schemes Find out more information of what support and advice is available to you and your family.
Visit www.cornwall.gov.uk/benefits-and-support/ or call 0300 1234 121
South West Water have social tariffs available for people on low incomes.
Visit www.southwestwater.co.uk or call 0344 346 1010
Broadband To see if you may be entitled to a social tariff broadband
Citizen Advice Cornwall offer advice on benefits, debts, money, housing and more.
Visit: www.citizensadvicecornwall.org.uk or 0800 144 8848